1) The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
2) The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
3) The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi:
4) The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that:
5) The Customer shall indemnify Company from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnity basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Company may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or proposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand on the Company.
6) The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of taxis booked by the Customer.
7) The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
8) If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform Company of the same in writing within 2 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company.
9) The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services.
10) The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.BIZAAD.Com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
11) It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike.
Bizaad.com is providing online marketplace for customer & Service Provider, We have uploaded All the details provided by Professionals & Srervice provider on our website, customer can check it & cross verify with organization, institution, board or government body on their own cost before taking any services, for this purpose customer can request us : Support@bizaad.com by email.
All the repairing services are provided by professional at the cost of customer, few spare parts can be used only one times & manufacturer do not provide any warranty, due to technical fault in Machinery parts get damage, cost will be bear by customer. All the technician working at Bizaad Market place are qualified & experienced after submission of their certificate bizaad.com take into public.